Monday, May 10, 2010

I loves me a FREEBIE!


I'm going to pretend for a second that I have a Ga-Zillion readers and followers on my wee blog...and that a tonne of them are in the grand 'ol state of New York.

If indeed this is true, then feast your beady little eyes on this! A fab friend of mine from my 'fashionista' days in Manhattan has turned her fabulous focus from modelling to photography. She is doing some gob-smacking work and her talent is up for grabs for those of you who are knocked up and ready to pop! If only Sticky baby, Papadada and I were back in the big apple, we would be hogging Jess' lens in a heart-beat!

Contact Jess if you are in the Tri-State area and want some gorgeous pics of your wittle-won that will make everyone's ovaries twitch. (Click on the above poster for her details). You'd be stoopid if you didn't. DO IT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment