Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mothers’ Day Overkill.....I Know....Yawn

I know this has been the umpteenth mothers’ day post in the past few weeks. Shoot me. I got the dates wrong 4 times. I’m special like that.

So I’ll keep this short ‘cause I can hear you all huffing and puffing and hating on me.

Sticky Baby came home from Nanny B’s house on Thursday afternoon with a little gift for me. It was wrapped in pink tissue paper with a little daisy sticking out the top. The sweetest gift wrapping ever.

And inside it’s papery softness was the most beautiful present in the world. My heart exploded...
I will treasure this little hand print for ever. I’ve been wanting to make something like this for a while, but never quite found the time nor the clay. It’s so much more special being a surprise gift from my baby though. I just love it. Papadada is going to mount it in a frame for me. Not just a pretty face that one.



End note: OH MY GIDDY AUNT! Sticky Baby’s name has been revealed...hihihihi...maybe it’s a ruse people, a ruse I tell you! Have you never watched CSI or SVU? Fake names totally happen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment