Sunday, January 9, 2011

eek!

We get the keys to our house tomorrow morning! GAHHHHH!

Trying to contain my excitement...

....but failing miserably and quietly doing these in my head....


and a bit a lot of this......

So many ideas, so many sources to draw inspiration from, so many colour schemes fighting for a front-row seat in my brain-parts. My desktop has been bombarded with .jpgs of different 'dream' rooms, from the humble laundry to the main living space. Am I officially a grown-up now that I get funny in the pants just thinking of white plantation shutters in the living room??

2 comments:

Erin said...

How exciting to basically start from scratch! You have to post pics of your progress!!

Brooke Hall said...

YAY YAA YAAAAY!!!!! Is dano back from boot camp yet? this is so exciting! take your time and think about everything. i feel like i felt so rushed to have paint colors, etc and now i would change a few things! love you! have fun!

Post a Comment