Sunday, May 16, 2010

I broke me blog...

Some of you may be scratching your heads and wondering why the colours and fonts of my wee blog have changed...then again, no one probably gives a rat's tushy. Humour me, will you?

Well, my world stopped spinning for a few minutes last night as I accidentally, nearly deleted the whole damn thing in an attempt to jazz up my template. Ba-buuuuhhhhhh! (buzzer noise). Idiot overload. Cannot compute. Melt-down. Melt-down.....whirrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I should know by now that I am no tech-genius, not by a long shot. Mini-embolism later, I managed to salvage my precious, ground-breaking content (again, humour me) but my whole layout and blog appearance was forever altered. Boo to the hoo.

I hope the new colour combos are not too vulgar and harsh on the old eyeballs. I miss you old blog. Though you were only 46 posts long, I will miss your lovely palette and Verdana/Arial/Georgia font (I wish I could remember which font you bloody well were, you stoopid blog!)

I HATE COMPUTERS! SOMEONE FIND ME A FREE BLOG DESIGNER!

No really, I'm ok. I've accepted the new look. I'm embracing it. I'm fine with it, really I am. Can you tell how fine with it I am??

0 comments:

Post a Comment