Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Excuses, excuses

Ok, I’m going to lay it on the line here.

My blogging is SUCKING THE BIG ONE at the moment, but I am here to provide a tangible explanation..

So, the house we were planning on renovating? We’ve kinda had a change of heart.

Last night, Papadada and I both verbalised our hesitations with the ballooning builder’s quote. Daylight robbery. Or so it seems. A lot of moolah to spend on a face-lift. We’re sort of gagging on the whole process and it hasn’t even begun!

Now we’re contemplating selling and buying elsewhere. Ta-dah!

So now Papadada and I are glued to the MacBook, trawling real estate websites and yahooing when we see properties we like.

Mama L: This is it! It’s a winner!
Papadada: I’ve found it! Our dream home!
Mama L: Scroll down, scroll down!
Papadada: That kitchen is vile, we can’t live there
Mama L: That bathroom...never going to happen
Papadada: Death trap for Sticky Baby...Next!
Mama L: OMG OMG OMG! This could be it!
Papadada: Let’s drive by now!
Mama L: It’s 11pm. Calm the eff down.

You get the picture. It’s madness over here right now.

To be continued....

1 comments:

Erin said...

Oh Shizz, say it ain't so. I hope that you guys are able to sell quickly and find your dream home. Hang in there!

Post a Comment