Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Fever!

Top of the morning to you!

I’m back, I’m back! Can’t believe I’ve abandoned you all for close to 1 month. My worst effort yet, I must say.

This is just a short post, as I’m too afraid I’ll give my fingers keyboard culture shock...

Guys, the wedding of the century is on tonight!! WOOHOO!!

Is it wrong to kinda wanna be sandwiched between the two of them?

Seriously, I didn’t think I’d get into it at all, but the media frenzy has well and truly sucked me right in. And look, I’ve always been a fool for romance and pre-wedding jitters. What’s not to love! I’m all over these nuptials like a fat kid on a cupcake!

And I’m loving how excited everyone is getting! I heard that a friend of a friend is throwing a ‘royal wedding party’ at her place, and everyone invited has to wear their veil or tiara from their own wedding. SUPERB! Sign me up!

Others will be glued to the tele, sipping British cocktails such as Pimms and Lemonade and chowing down on scones with clotted cream and jam. YESSSSSSS!

As for me? I’ll be at the footy. Yes, the footy. Papadada is playing, so I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Thank God for my iPhone, is all I’m saying. I’ll be downloading up to the minute play-by-plays from Westminster Abbey.

Do any of you have regal plans for this special day?

Cheeeeers m’dears!

0 comments:

Post a Comment